Hair loss due to over masturbation

Q. Hello. I’m a 14 year old girl. I have been haveing a problem where i am having ALOT of hair loss.At first i thought that this was normal, but it has been going on for a few weeks now. I’ve been masturbating almost everyday since i was 11. Now though i notice my hair being very thin (i had VERY thick hair)If i wash or comb my hair, an excessive amount of hair falls out. I’ve been going all over the web, searching for ways as to stop this hair loss. I have decided to quit masturbation for a while. Will that be enough? and will my hair return to before? Help!

A. As far as I know, there is no connection between masturbation and hair loss. If you are losing your hair at a rate that you think is excessive and bothersome to you, you should see your physician. Tell him or her about your hair loss. He or she will most likely ask you questions that have to do with your diet and vitamin intake. I do not even think that you need to mention masturbation to your physician in connection with losing your hair since it is unlikely your hair problem and masturbation have anything to do with one another. In this case, it is best to see your doctor. I hope this helps. Good luck.